Here at Bowley & Gallagher, we realise that funeral costs can be a concern and so we have created some funeral price guidelines as detailed below. This breakdown of costs gives you an idea of the prices you can expect for the different kinds of funerals we offer.
Should you have any questions regarding our funeral services, simply contact our understanding and supportive team today. We regularly serve clients throughout the Brighton and Hove area.
- Includes supervising and conducting funeral arrangements, removal of deceased to our premises within office hours, provision of staff as required, preparation of documentation and liaison with appropriate authorities.
- Provision of hearse and four bearers to attend the funeral at a local church, cemetery or crematorium. Additional charges may be made for long distance funerals and journeys out of district.
- Provision of a limousine and driver to attend the funeral. Includes collection from home, attendance at church, cemetery or crematorium as required, with return to reception venue.
Care of the deceased
- Until the day of the funeral; includes dressing in a gown or deceased’s own clothes, hygienic treatment and preparation for viewing as required.
Service in church prior to burial or cremation
Collection of deceased from coroner’s care
Collection of deceased out of hours
Removal and re-fixing of memorial
Each additional bearer
Hire of hearse & staff to carry in to church on separate occasion
Somerset willow coffin
£- Subject to quotation
- Attending to funeral arrangements, the completion of necessary paperwork, taking instructions from the client and providing guidance on registration and legally-required procedures.
- Funeral service held in our Service Suite or in the crematorium chapel.
- Provision of a hearse and 4 bearers direct to the crematorium or cemetery at an agreed date and time.
- Care of the deceased, including hygienic treatment as required.
- Provision of a Richmond coffin suitable for burial or cremation.
- Transportation of the deceased person from the place of death during normal working hours.
- Viewing of the deceased person, during normal working hours, by appointment.
£2,665.00 (Excludes third party fees and disbursements)
Third party interment and minister’s fees may apply
Preparation of grave
Funeral director attendance
Solid oak or mahogany casket
Bamboo pillow or square
Wicker pepper pot or round
Full size scatter tube
Half size scatter tube
Token scatter tube
- The completion of necessary paperwork, providing guidance on registration and legally-required procedures.
- Cremation at a day and time of our choosing. No funeral service and no attendance.
- Provision of simple cremation coffin.
- Provision of hearse and bearers.
- Transportation of the deceased person from the place of death during normal working hours, within a 15 mile radius.
£1685.00 + Crematorium fee and doctors fee